Saguaro National Park Patch

Saguaro.jpg
Saguaro.jpg

Saguaro National Park Patch

6.00

Patch Size: 2"x3"

Saguaro National Monument was created on March 1, 1933 by President Herbert Hoover. On October 14, 1994, Congress granted national park status to Saguaro. The park’s two districts are separated by the city of Tuscon, Arizona and encompass over 91,000 acres. To the west of Tucson lies the Tucson Mountain District; here, with elevations between 2,180 ft and 4,687 ft, the saguaro cacti forests are dense and common wildlife include the coyote and desert tortoise. The Rincon Mountain District is located on the eastern edge of Tucson and ranges from 2,670 to 8,666 ft. in elevation, providing for increased diversity in flora and wildlife, including the black bear, Mexican spotted owl and Arizona mountain king snake. 

Add To Cart